Cash App payment application has all the modern days' payment features. Sending money or receiving payments is a matter of a few clicks. Apart from providing different features, Cash App also assures secure transactions. There is a fraud detection technology and enhanced software program that keeps the data of the users safe. Cash App closed accounts for violation of terms of service and other irregularities.
1. If there is a violation of any terms and conditions on the Cash App.
2. Your account is not verified.
3. Your Cash App transaction history is not healthy enough.
4. Several failed login attempts.
5. Fraudulent activity on your account.
6. An invalid debit card is linked with your account.
It could be one of the reasons, as explained above behind your locked Cash App account. If you do not follow prescribed norms, you may face issues on Cash App. You have to initiatethe Cash App account recovery process to unlock your Cash App account. Follow the instructions below and recover your Cash App account:
1. Create a new Cash App account using your mobile number or email ID.
2. Fill out your details like full name, DOB, address and last four digits of SSN.
3. Add a debit card to your account and ensure it must be the same debit card, which was linked with the old Cash App account.
4. After completing the account set-up, visit your profile tab and click on the Support tab.
5. Now, send a request to customer service through e-mail to recover closed account on Cash App.
6. The customer service team will assess your request and check whether you are meeting the eligibility norms or not.
7. If you satisfy all the queries raised by the support team, you will get your account back.
8. Cash App will merge your new and old accounts. You can even withdraw money from your old account.